Did you make a 2019 resolution to get your finances in order? If so, here are 5 to-dos to help you get the results you want:
- Start with a purpose. Really take the time to understand “why” you’re doing what you’re doing. Why is it important to you?
- Write down your goals and look at them every day. It typically takes 21 days to form a new habit (or break an old one) and this daily reminder will help you stay focused.
- Put together a monthly budget. This will show you where your money is going and who it is going to while allowing you to plan for what’s to come.
- Do not go further into debt. It’s ok to start where you are, just remember that in order to move forward, you have to commit to not going backwards.
- Be intentional with every financial decision you make. Wealth is not built overnight, rather, one good decision at a time!
- Would you like to put together a personalized plan? Schedule your initial consultation by clicking here.
Jason Reeves is a registered representative of and offers securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC., Member SIPC. 3838 North Causeway Boulevard, Suite 3400, Metairie, LA 70002. (504) 613-2000. Segue Wealth Management is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC, or its affiliated companies. CRN202102-243097← Blog