Hi everyone, I hope your 2020 is off to a great start! I believe that this year is going to be a great one for you and that, with a focused and intentional mindset, you will achieve your goals this year! Here are five key decisions that you control that can impact your life, be it positively or negatively, in 2020 and beyond:
- Having a long-term vision: At times, we get so caught up in the day to day routine of life that we struggle to think about where we see ourselves in the future. It’s important to live for today but also to plan for tomorrow.
- Having personal and financial goals: This aligns with having a long-term vision. To get to where you want to be, you must have a plan. Success doesn’t happen by accident.
- Investing time and resources in the right people: Time, not money, is our most valuable asset. We can’t buy it back or create more of it, so we must choose to spend it wisely!
- Paying (enough) taxes: Ok, no one likes the IRS. However, they have the ability and the authority to hold each of us accountable for what is owed. The downfall for many businesses and individuals, regardless of income or social status, stem from tax issues.
- Having perspective: At times, the stresses and responsibilities each of us have in this world can feel unbearable. However, taking time to think about why we do what we do and who we do it for, be it friends or loved ones, can help us stay centered. Don’t miss out on life, it doesn’t have a rewind button.
Would you like to schedule some time to put together a personalized plan? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a consulting firm, the information we share with our clients is just that, information. We do not require any of our clients to follow what we recommend, nor do we have any alliances or affiliations with any outside broker dealers, firms, insurance companies, or third parties.