Did you make a 2020 resolution to get your finances in order? If so, here are 5 to-dos to help you get the results you want:
- Start with a purpose. Really take the time to understand “why” you’re doing what you’re doing. Why is it important to you?
- Write down your goals and look at them every day. It typically takes 21 days to form a new habit (or break an old one) and this daily reminder will help you stay focused.
- Put together a monthly budget. This will show you where your money is going and who it is going to while allowing you to plan for what’s to come.
- Do not go further into debt. It’s ok to start where you are, just remember that in order to move forward, you have to commit to not going backwards.
- Be intentional with every financial decision you make. Wealth is not built overnight, rather, one good decision at a time!
Would you like to schedule some time to put together a personalized plan? Contact me at email@example.com
As a consulting firm, the information we share with our clients is just that, information. We do not require any of our clients to follow what we recommend, nor do we have any alliances or affiliations with any outside broker dealers, firms, insurance companies, or third parties.← Blog